One Day Sailing Charter around Koh Samui or Koh Phangan
Experience an amazing cruising between the islands with reef snorkeling, stop at scenic bays for a swim and a beautiful lunch served in a unique beach restaurant (serving some of the best Thai food you ever tasted). Transfer, soft drinks, lunch and snorkel equipment included.
A 27 ft. very fast twin mast catamaran for a unique sailing experience. This boat is a winner in international Regattas! Very easy handling makes the boat a pure pleasure craft for up to 6 guests on board. Perfect for island hopping and skippered sailing safaris. A must try for every cat sailor! For over night trips the boat can provide 4 single berth, but beach bungalows are a common option and are wildly available!
Full day from 10:00 - 17:00
- Pick up time: 09:30 at your hotel.
- Sail to Koh Phangan, where we will stop for snorkeling in a beautiful bay. Lunch will be served in a beach restaurant.
- After lunch we have time to relax on the beach, go for a swim in the bay or do some more snorkeling.
- At around 15:30 we start sailing back to Koh Samui.
- Soft drinks will be served on board during the sailing trip.
- Arrive back at the hotel approx. 17:30.
Note: All trips are wind and weather dependent, though the local conditions around Samui are generally good. Destinations can vary but there are always many great options.
- Transfer: we provide pick up service for our guests (remote areas surcharge fee) - our pickup will bring you to the beach in Bang Rak at the Samui Meermaid Resort, where we board the boat (depending on wind and weather).
- Water/Soft Drinks
- Snorkel Equipment
- Safety Equipment
- National Park Fees (Marine Park)
- Accommodation (We know the nicest places to suit all budgets)
- Breakfast & Dinner (We'll get you to the best beach restaurants in the area!)
- Alcoholic drinks (you are welcome to bring your own)
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.