Koh Samui Fishing Day Trip
Experience big game fishing in Samui's beautiful tropical waters. Enjoy a calm ocean, a warm sun and a cooling breeze on the south side of the island, with the chance of landing barracuda, shark, mackerel, sailfish, snapper, grouper, trevally and more. Sail with an experienced captain and crew, with live bait, a great atmosphere, an on-board lunch and excitement guaranteed.
Fishing sites: Koh Tan and Koh Mudsum
Types of fish: Barracuda, Cobia, Shark, Mackeral, Sailfish, Snapper, Grouper, Trevally and more.
Boat capacity: Upto 15 people per boat. Toilet on board!
08:30 - 10:00
Pick up from hotel.
- Nathon 08:00 - 08:20
- Maenam 08:30 - 08:45
- Bophut 08:30 - 08:45
- Choeng Mon 08:30 - 08:45
- Chaweng 09:00 - 09:15
- Lamai 09:30 - 09:45
- Taling Ngam 09:50 - 10:00
Boat leaves from the Tong Krut pier. The captain will judge the best fishing spot based on weather and conditions.
Thai seafood lunch and a great fresh BBQ served on board the boat.
Return to the pier and transfer back to hotel.
Note: An itinerary or destination may subject to change in case of weather or unforeseen matter.
- Hotel transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guides
- Big game fishing equipment
- Bait and lures
- Rods, lines and trawling gear
- BBQ on board
- BBQ on board
- Thai lunch on board
- Soft drinks, water and fresh fruit
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips
- Other service not mentioned on this program
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.