Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling tour in Angthong Marine National Park from Koh Samui
Explore the stunning islands and hidden caves of the beautiful Angthong Marine National Park, getting closer to nature at its most remarkable by touring the area in a kayak. Experienced guides can show you the sights which larger boats can't reach, including bizarre rock formations and ancient caves.
Land on pristine beaches and explore dense tropical jungle, seek out secret lagoons and marvel at magnificent scenery all around you. You can also snorkel on colourful reefs, sunbathe on deserted stretches of sand and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch while discovering this unique part of the natural world.
07:15 - 07:30
Transfer from your hotel to the pier.
- Chaweng 07:15
- Lamai 07:30
- Maenam/Bophut 07:30
Depart aboard fully equipped boat, enjoying a light breakfast en route to Angthong Marine National Park.
Arrive at Koh Mae Ko. Board your kayak and start exploring.
Enjoy a short climb to the spectacular Green Lagoon.
Return to the boat for a buffet lunch while cruising through the northern region of the park.
Kayak at Ko Thai Plao. Discover magical caves and bizarre rock formations. Afterwards you have time for snorkeling or sunbathing.
Depart from the Marine Park and return to Koh Samui.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Note: Tour schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions on the day.
- Hotel transfers in an air-conditioned minivan
- A light breakfast, soft drinks, water & fruits, lunch buffet (Thai food - not too spicy)
- Boat transfer to Marine National Park
- Park entrance fee
- Snorkeling gear
- English speaking guide
- German-speaking guides available every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.