Angthong National Marine Park tour day trip from Koh Samui by Speedboat
Explore the breathtakingly beautiful Angthong Marine Park, visiting four stunning islands - Wao Island, Tai Phow Island, Sam Sow Island and Mae Koh Island. Enjoy their pristine beaches, discover their caves and hidden lagoons and marvel at the striking limestone rocks rising from the crystal-clear sea.
You can also add a visit to a fish spa or an elephant trekking trip, giving you a full day of memorable natural experiences on and around Samui.
Time: 07:15 - 16:30
- Transfer from your hotel to Bang Rak Pier.
- Depart by speedboat for Angthong Marine National Park.
- Arrive at Wao Island and experience the region's best snorkelling, with a huge variety of marine life to see.
- Reach Sam Sow Island and take to the water in a sea canoe or kayak. Our experienced guide will lead you through this remarkable landscape, showing you the ancient limestone caves.
- Enjoy a great buffet lunch on a perfect white sandy beach, relax and explore at your leisure.
- Head to Mae Koh Island and climb through the dense rainforest to find the Green Lagoon and a fantastic viewpoint for amazing photographs of the entire Angthong Marine Park.
- Depart from Angthong Marine Park. Guests who book the Elephant Trekking or Fish Spa programme will proceed to their next activity. Other guests will be transferred back to their hotel.
Note: The programme may change depending on weather and tides conditions.
- Hotel transfers
- Light breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- English-speaking guides
- Soft drinks
- Fresh fruit
- Snorkelling equipment
- National Park entrance fee
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips
- Other service not mentioned on this program
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.