Phang Nga 4 in 1 tour - Visit James Bond Island, Sea Gypsy Village, caoeing at Panak & Hong Island and swimming on the island.
This excursion is the perfect combination if you want to experience a lot in only one day. You will see beautiful Phang Nga Bay, try canoeing and do sunbathing, swimming and relaxing on a paradise island. We take you out for a full day with our speedboat. After our mini vans picked you up in the morning we will depart from our pier at Royal Phuket Marina and head north to the spectacular Phang Nga Bay, visit famous islands and lime stone outcrops. First stop with the speedboat is at Panak Island, here we will see a beautiful cave and lagoon. After that we continue with our speedboat to Tapu Island, known as James Bond Island after parts of the movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" was filmed here.
We will pass the beautiful and impressive mangrove forests on the way to a very special village called Koh Panyi. For over 150 years this little Muslim village have existed only built on pillars. For many years they survived on their fishing but now they have open up to show their special way of life. We will enjoy our lunch here.
After lunch we go to Hong Island you will get to try canoeing together with our experienced paddler guide. Each canoe has space for two persons and one guide. With the canoes you will get closer to nature and explore the beauty of the lime stones.
It is time to put some sun cream on and we go to Koh Naka Island or Koh Lawa Island. Here you will have time for relaxing and swimming.
- James Bond Island and Khao Phing Kan
- Sea Gypsy Village at Koh Panyi Island
- Phang Nga Bay sea kayaking
- Sea Cave Exploring by Canoe
- Swimming or relaxing on Koh Naka or Koh Lawa Island
09:00 - 09:15
Pick up from your hotel.
Depart from our pier at Royal Phuket Marina to Phang Nga Bay.
Arrive Panak Island and Hong Island for an sightseeing and enjoy sea canoeing into the cave and hidden lagoon.
Enjoy the tasty local food on the floating Restaurant at Panyi Island - The Sea Gypsy Village. After lunch Relaxing a leisure your time.
Visit Koh Tapu and Khao Phing Kan, known as James Bond Island, famous after the filming of the "The Man with Golden Gun" movie.
Treat yourself by swimming relaxing on the beach of the Naka or Lawa island.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Note: The time program is estimated and can change depending on the tide and weather.
- Land Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Trip by speed catamaran or speedboat.
- Snacks and refreshments on board
- Delicious Thai and seafood lunch
- Paddle guide provided
- Full snorkelling equipment (mask, fin, life jacket and towel)
- National park fee
Hotels in the following areas are subject to an additional charge for tranfers.
- THB 100 per person - Hotels in Nakalay / Kamala Beach / Surin Beach / Bang Tao / Laguna Zone
- THB 300 per person - Hotels in Rawai / Nai Harn / Cape Panwa / Ao Por / Layan Beach / Nai Thon / Nai Yang / Airport / Mai Khao Beach
- THB 500 per person - Hotels in Klok Kloy (Aleenta & The Hot Spring)
- Hat or cap
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.