June Bahtra Phuket - A day trip Phang Nga Bay cruise on a traditional junk from Phuket
Enjoy your romantic moment with the beauty of Phang Nga Bay from the deck of the June Bahtra - a traditional junk cruise. All the journeys onboard the beautifully-appointed June Bahtra start from Phuket and take you on a magical cruise along one of the world's most spectacular coastlines of Phang Nga Bay.
You will also visit James Bond Island and Koh Panyi - the Sea Gypsy Village on the island.
Daily from 07:00 to 18:00.
You will be picked up from your hotel around 07:30 and transferred to the June Bahtra, moored at the Yacht Haven Marina pier. During the cruise, you will enjoy breathtaking views of Phang Nga Bay and visit fabled James Bond Island. On a long-tail boat, you'll explore mangrove forests and a cave. Your final stop will be at the sea gypsy village, after which you will be served a delicious Thai buffet lunch on the June Bahtra.
In the afternoon, enjoy relaxing, sunbathing and swimming at your leisure. In the late afternoon you will cruise back to Phuket Island and transfer to the hotel. You should reach your hotel by 18:00
Note: For safety reasons and according to weather conditions, the program subject to amended without prior notice.
- Free flow soft drink, Tea/Coffee on board
- Transfer from/to hotel and Yacht Heaven Marina pier (Free transfer from Khao Lak on Wed, Fri and Sun)
- Thai buffet lunch on board
- National park fee
- English-speaking guide (Everyday).
- French-speaking guide (Mon, Tues, Thur and Sat)
- German-speaking guide (Wed, Fri and Sun)
- Bar on board. Alcohol available at normal prices
- Change of clothes
- Sunglasses preferably with safety strap