Full day James Bond Island, Sea Gypsy Village, Hong Island and Phang Nga Bay tour from Khao Lak
Phang Nga Bay is known both for its breathtaking limestone islets and its remarkable nature. It is one of the most uniquely beautiful places in the world. This tour takes in all of the area's top highlights, from the world-famous James Bond Island to the stunning sea caves, the floating sea gypsy village to rainforest waterfalls and hidden Buddha statues. This full-day tour showcases the finest in culture, scenery and excitement.
- James Bond Island
- Sea Caves Canoeing in Phang Nga Bay
- Sea Gypsy Village - Koh Panyee
- Golden Reclining Buddha
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Phang Nga Bay.
- You will board a traditional long-tail boat and cruise through a mangrove forest and into Phang Nga Bay.
- Visit James Bond Island
- Canoeing into the sea caves of Hong Island.
- Enjoy a tasty Thai lunch at the floating Sea Gypsy village on Koh Panyee, visiting a school and viewing local life.
- The long-tail boat will return you to the pier.
- Go to Suwankuha Temple, with its striking reclining Buddha statue. Explore the cave which were once a hideaway place in times of war. Watch the wild macaques which inhabit the temple and even feed and interact with them.
- Finally, freshen up by swimming at a waterfall.
- Return to your hotel.
Note: We reserve the right to change the itinerary due to weather conditions, availability and other factors beyond our control. Decisions will be made in the best interests of all passengers and with regards to the safety.
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- Tour guide
- National park fee
- Water, soft drinks and refreshments
- All related activity fees on the programme
- Sun protection
- Hat or cap
- Camera with waterproof cover
- Comfortable shoes
- Spare clothes
- Shoulder-covered clothes for ladies to enter to the temple.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.