A speedboat day trip to Similan Islands from Phuket and Khao Lak
Nine densely wooded islands fringed with rocky outcrops and gorgeous beaches of fine talcum-powder-like sand form the Similan Islands National Park. It's a great place for both diving and snorkeling in a pristine aquatic environment.
Touring by speedboat allows you to reach the Similans (in the Andaman Sea north of Phuket) in 90 minutes, providing lots of time to explore the underwater scenery in one of the world's premier dive sites.
A memorable experience is hiking up to the landmark of The Similan Islands "Sail Rock" perched high above the island are offering a stunning view of its surroundings.
Check in and pick up your snorkeling gear. Enjoy bread, snacks, and drinks (tea, coffee, ovaltine) as you receive a briefing from tour guide.
Depart for Similan Islands by the best speedboat from private pier.
Snorkeling and enjoy the beauty of the underwater world at Island No.5 and 6.
Arrive at Mieng Island (Island No.4). Relaxing, sunbathing or taking photos on the powdery white sandy beach of the Honeymoon Bay or the Princess Bay. Snorkeling from the beach for amazing marine life.
Enjoy a home cooked delicious Thai lunch buffet on Thailand's most beautiful white sandy beach along with view of Honeymoon bay.
Depart for next snorkeling at Christmas Point at Ba Ngu Island (Island No.9), the highlight are attractive coral reefs and colourful fishes.
Depart from Similan Island to our private pier.
Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
Note: The daily program can be changes without prior notice due to weather and tide conditions.
- Roundtrip transfer in Patong, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town and Chalong.
- Thai lunch buffet and fresh fruits
- Soft-drink and drinking water
- National park entrance fee
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, fins and life jacket)
- English speaking guide
- Travel accident insurance coverage
Hotels in the following areas are subject to an additional charge for tranfers.
- THB 200 per person - Cape Panwa, Rawai, Nai Harn, Surin, Bang Tao, Cherngtalay, Kamala, Layan, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Mai Khao, Kok Kloi and Na Tai
- Hat or cap
- Dry clothes for change
- This trip can be pick up from both Phuket Hotels and Khao Lak Hotels
- Please note that it takes about 1.5 - 2 hours to transfer between your Phuket hotel and the pier for a Similan trip.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.