Koh Samui city sightseeing tour
This tour takes you around Koh Samui, making sure you see the most interesting and unforgettable sights of the island. There are three variations to choose from.Watch a baby elephant and monkey show, pay a visit to the famous Big Buddha then go shopping at the local market in colourful Nathon Town. After your lunch, visit the Kunaram Temple, the site of Samui's mummified monk after which you can cool off at the Secret Waterfall. Then visit one of Samui's most famous sights - the Grandmother and Grandfather rocks by Lamai Beach. Finally snap photos at Lad Koh - Samui's spectacular viewpoint before being transferred back to your hotel at 15:30.
Pick up from hotels in Samui
- Baby Elephant Show & Monkey Show, you can even try our special baby elephant massage!! also meet and feed elephant a great photo oppotunity.
- Big Buddha (Koh Fan)
- Shopping & Nathon Town (Local Market) and free time for your lunch.
- Lamai Beach, Two Rock Hin-Ta - Hin Yai (Grand Father and Grand Mother Rock)
- Kunaram Temple (Mummifield Monk)
- Namuang Waterfall
- Lad Koh - Samui's spectacular viewpoint
Return back to hotel.
Note: Program is subject to change, depending on weather conditions.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car/van/coach.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Entrance fees, boat fees, cyclo fees as detailed in the programs.
- English speaking local guides.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.