Romantic Getaway Tour by Private Speedboat
Romantic getaways don't get much more romantic or much more 'away' than this! Enjoy each others' company and a charter boat for two, taking you to a secluded beach either Khai Nok Island or Racha Yai Island for snorkelling and a sumptuous lunch on the soft white sand, as well as a bottle of wine and a bouquet of flowers. With a professional crew to take care of your every need and no distractions around, all you need to worry about is enjoying yourself with the one you love.
Single Engine (full day)
Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned minibus.
Arrive at our private beach club on Ao Yon Beach. Meet your guide and try out snorkeling gear. Board your speedboat and cruise to your secluded island.
Once at the island you can enjoy snorkeling over beautiful coral reefs, swim and relax on the golden beaches. Fruit, snacks and refreshments are available on board your boat throughout the day.
Your delicious picnic lunch is served on a quiet stretch of sand. Fresh flowers decorate the table and a bottle of sparkling white wine accompanies the food.
Spend the afternoon relaxing in the quiet seclusion that comes with having your own boat. Enjoy time together in the beautiful surroundings, visit nearby islands and beaches, swim, snorkel and sunbathe at your leisure.
Start to make your way back to Phuket.
Arrive at the Coral Seekers Beach Club, refresh with a cold towel and board your minibus to return to your hotel.
Arrive back at your hotel.
- Roundtrip land transfer in air-con minibus (Not guaranteed private though usually is.)
- Private charter quality speedboat with crew
- Soft drinks, fruit and snacks
- Picnic lunch, wine and flowers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach towels
- English speaking guide
Terms & Conditions / Extras:
- Prices are quoted in Thai Baht and inclusive of VAT
- Price is based on total of 2 passengers
- Private land transfers cost 1,500 Baht per minibus
- Water Skiing may be available at Ao Yon at a cost of 3,500 Baht per 30 minutes
- Alcoholic drinks can be provided – price on request
- Itinerary can vary due to tide and weather conditions
- Full day tour includes 2 to 3 hours cruising time allowance. A fuel surcharge may be applied for additional time and you will be advised of such in advance.