Ferretti 680 Motor Yacht - Phuket Luxury Yacht Charter
Length: 68 ft. | Cabin: 3 | Max Pax: Day cruise 24 person / Overnight cruise 6 person
Ferretti 680 Motor Yacht is regarded as one of the top cruising yachts available in Phuket, with a long history of happy customers in its wake. The large and luxurious vessel is built for leisure and features a spacious saloon, with fine leather sofas and a flat-screen TV with integrated entertainment system, as well as an eight-seat indoor dining room on the upper deck.
You can enjoy the refreshing sea breeze and 360-degree views of the beautiful Andaman Sea from the spacious sundeck and cockpit, which also has another dining table for alfresco dining. You can sunbath on the foredeck or cool off in the shade of the bimini. There is also storage for plenty of toys and equipment, such as snorkelling gear, allowing you to fully enjoy every stop on your voyage.
The interior of the Ferretti 680 Motor Yacht can comfortably sleep six on overnight excursions in two double staterooms and one bunk cabin, all of which include their own flat-screen TVs and DVD players. There are three bathrooms onboard, including an en suite attached to the master stateroom, which also has a study area. The galley is well-equipped for preparing first-class gourmet meals, making it essentially a floating five-star hotel.
Full Day Charter - 8 Hrs.
Valid from May - Sep 2016
From THB 169,000
Multi-day - 2 or more full days
- Return hotel transfer from your accommodation
- Boat fuel
- 3 Crew Members (captain, food and beverage hostess and deckhand)
- 1 bottle of house wine per 2 guests or 3 cans of beer per guest
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Use of the Dinghy for beach transfers
- Fresh towels
- Port fees
- National Park fees
- Prices valid from May - September 2016
- Prices quoted for 10 guests. Each additional guest is charged at THB 2,000
- Fuel surcharge THB 30,000 to Similan
- Fuel charge THB 20,000 to Krabi
- Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.