Samui 4X4 Off Road with elephant trekking and sightseeing Tour
Explore the wild side of Koh Samui, as well as some of the small and rugged island's most remarkable sights. Check out the jungle-covered mountainous interior with an off-road vehicle and get even closer to nature with an elephant trek, animal shows and visit to the highest waterfall in Samui. You will also sightseeing and see cultural side of the island, including Big Buddha Samui, Hin Ta & Hin Yai, the mummified monk of Wat Kunaram, Buddha Teepangkorn Statue and Samui Viewpoint.
From 08:10 ? 17:30
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- 08:10 - Bang Makham, Nathon, Lipa Noi/Phangka
- 08:30 - Ban Tai, Lamai, Maenam/Pralann
- 08:45 - Chaweng
- 09:00 - Choeng Mon/Bang Rak
- Visit Big Buddha Samui - the scenic of biggest Buddha statue in Koh Samui.
- Visit Hin Ta and Hin Yai - the famous natural rock formations in the shape of male and female genitalia.
- Enjoy the Elephant Show.
- See monkeys at work, picking coconuts.
- Enjoy the Crocodile Show.
- Buffet Lunch (Traditional Thai food and seasoning fruit)
- Elephant trekking 15-20 minutes (Include free photo with leopard with your own camera).
- Visit and relax in the 80m-high Namuang 2 Waterfall - the highest waterfall in Samui.
- See the mummified monk of Wat Kunaram.
- Visit Buddha Teepangkorn Statue and Samui Viewpoint.
- Return to your hotel.
Note: Program is subject to change, depending on weather conditions.
- Transfer from/to hotel
- Accident Insurance
- English-speaking guides
- Free photo with Leopard by your own camera
- Swimming suit
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.