The famous Thai's arts and cultural heritage show in Phuket
Enjoy a 70-minute extravaganza that features the best of Thai culture, fantasy and creativity. Siam Niramit is a one-stop complete evening out with a fabulous show, a great international and Thai restaurant, shopping and leisure facilities.
Siam Niramit is a world-class performance of Thailand's arts and cultural heritage.
This must-see spectacular show features over 100 performers, lavish costumes and stunning set designs.
Enhanced special effects and the world's most advanced technology are used to produce a very realistic, stimulating and inspiring experience.
Adult: THB 1,500 / Child: THB 1,500
Adult: THB 1,300 / Child: THB 1,300
Adult: THB 1,700 / Child: THB 1,700
Adult: THB 1,400 / Child: THB 1,400
Adult: THB 1,900 / Child: THB 1,900
Adult: THB 1,500 / Child: THB 1,500
Adult: THB 300 / Child: THB 200
Theatre seats are divided into three groups based on location, with Platinum seats offering the best viewing position.
Open Everyday (except Tuesdays)
17:30 - 22:30
18:00 - 20:00
Show gate open:
20:30 - 21:50 (no intermission)
1 hour and 20 minutes (approx.)
- Siam Niramit Phuket operates everyday except on Tuesday.
- The show starts at 20:30, and runs for 70 minutes, without intermission.
- Gates open at 17:30 for access to attractions and facilities.
- Thai/International Buffet dinner is available from 18:00 to 20:00. Dine befor the show at Sawasdee Restaurant.
- Seats are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, so please book in advance to maximize your chance of booking the seat type of your choice.
- Cameras are NOT allowed inside the theatre. Siam Niramit provides a secure storage area where cameras can be deposited before entering the theatre.
- Rates for children apply to those either between the age of 4-12 years or less than 140 cm. in height (proved may be required). Children under 4 years of age or less than 90 cm. in height see the show free of charge, provided that they share a seat with a parent.
- A transfer service is available from all main hotels in Phuket.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket area. (To be advised)
Siam, a Kingdom whose history, customs and glorious civilization have descended down through the centuries. Rejoice in the glory of ancient Siam, and embrace the richness and grandeur of its cultural heritage.
Act 1: Journey Back to History
For over seven centuries, Siam has been home of diverse cultures; a cross-road where civilizations met. Journey back to history to witness the glorious cultures that become the roots of the distinctive Thai way of life.
Act 2: Journey Beyond Imagination
Despite the diverse cultures and livelihood, Thai people are all bound by common belief in the principle of the law of Karma. The good deeds or bad deeds in this world will result in merit or suffering in the next life. The dramatic portrait of the three Realms of Hell, Mystical Himmapaan Forest, and Heaven will just take your breath away.
Act 3: Journey Through Joyous Festivals
Buddhists believe that to go to Heaven, one must gather merit on earth. Thus, Thais hold merit making festivals throughout the year. Be delighted by th variety of wonderful, colourful and joyous festivities and celebrations, for example, Ordination Ceremonies, Songkran, the Phitakhon Ghost Parade, Loy Krathong etc.
Preshow Attractions & Family Activities
- Traditional Thai Village
- The Magic of Naga - Fountain, Light & laser Spectacle
- Elephant War Procession
- Outdoor dance performances
- Elephant feeding & rides
- Thai boxing & games
- Souvenir shops