Phi Phi Island day tour from Phuket by Sea Angel Beyond Cruise
Travel to the Phi Phi Islands in complete comfort with the Sea Angel Cruise. Angelic by name and nature, the spacious ferry offers a smoother ride than other large boat options. There are three classes of seating, with even the cheapest class providing comfortable seats with plenty of leg room for the 1 hour 45 minutes cruise to the delightful tropical islands. The ship also has a fantastic sun deck and onboard entertainment facilities.
The Phi Phi Island Day Tour by Sea Angel Beyond Cruise includes collection from your hotel for transfer to the boat's private pier, as well as complimentary drinks and snacks on board. You will cruise around the major points of interest around the Phi Phi Islands, including Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Bay, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach, with snorkelling gear provided so that you can enjoy the beautiful underwater world as well as the stunning scenery above the surface. After lunch and some exploration on the main island - Koh Phi Phi Don - you can snooze on your return voyage before being transferred back to your hotel.
Adult: THB 1,000 / Child: THB 900
Adult: THB 1,200 / Child: THB 1,100
Adult: THB 1,500 / Child: THB 1,300
07:00 - 07:20
Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the private pier.
Check-in at the pier.
Depart for Phi Phi Islands aboard the Sea Angel. Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea and snacks.
Arrive at Tonsai Pier to drop off one-way and boat transfer passengers. Tour guests stay on the boat.
Sightseeing around Koh Phi Phi Ley, Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Bay and Viking Cave. Swimming and snorkelling at Monkey Bay (mask and life jacket are provided).
Lunch on Koh Phi Phi Don. Enjoy some free time to explore and relaxing on the beach.
Meet at Tonsai Pier and depart for Phuket.
Arrive at Phuket and transfer to your hotel.
Note: The itinerary and timings above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tides and local weather conditions.
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel to the pier (Phuket Town, Patong, Kata or Karon Beach)
- Round-trip boat transfer from Phuket to Phi Phi Island
- Refreshments on board: tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks
- Mask and snorkel
- Buffet lunch in restaurant on Koh Phi Phi Don
- English-speaking guide
- National Park Fee of THB 400 per person for adult and THB 200 per person for child (4 - 11 years old), payable directly to the Thai government staff, if you would like to go snorkelling or swimming. If you do not wish to snorkel or swimming, there is no additional fee.
Hotels in the following areas are subject to an additional charge for tranfers.
- Tri Trang Beach/Thavon Beach Village/Rawai Beach/Nai Han Beach - THB 100 per person
- Cape Panwa/Bang Tao Beach/Kamala Beach/Surin Beach/Ao Sane - THB 200 per person
- Outrigger/Laguna - THB 300 per person
- Layan Beach/Nai Yang Beach/Phuket Airport - THB 400 per person
- Mai Khao Beach/Nai Thon Beach/Ao Por - THB 1500 per van (1 - 11 people)
Note: If there is not have your hotel area in this mention, it's not have any transfer additional charge.
- Swimming suits
- Light T-shirts
- Hat or cap