Self-Paddle Phang Nga Bay kayaking trip operated by Sea Canoe The Original
Get as close as possible to the striking limestone cliffs, caves and lagoons of Phang Nga Bay by paddling yourself in sit-on-top kayak. This award-winning tour will take you right up to the famous Panak or Hong Island and allow you to explore some of south Thailand's most beautiful coastline in a way no larger motorised boat could ever manage.
08:30 - 08:50
Pick-up at your hotel.
Arrive at Ao Por Pier on the northeast of Phuket.
Depart from Ao Por on our escort boat or fast long-tail. While you relax on the journey to Phang Nga Bay, there will be some canoe instruction for beginners.
Arrive in Phang Nga Bay.
11:00 - 11:15
Kayak instruction and practice.
11:15 - 13:00
Explore the first island and enter the caves and hidden lagoons. Motor to the second island. Stop for an excellent seafood buffet lunch.
Motor to the third island. Explore the limestone formations around the coastline.
Return to Ao Por Pier.
Notes: The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the tour leader, depending on the weather, the tides and other circumstances.
- Round-trip transfer from hotel
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch on board
- Water and soft drink
- National park fee pay direct to the tour guide on board.
- Adult: THB 300 per person
- Child (4 - 11 years old): THB 150 per person
- T-shirts, shorts, long pants, long sleeved shirt
- Change of clothes
- Hat or cap
- Sunscreen (minimum SPF15)
- Waterproof sandals or flip flops.
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.