A day trip biking tour around Koh Yao Noi Island
For those seeking an experience of the "real Thailand", Koh Yao Noi is the perfect place to explore. Unlike the international resort beaches of Phuket, this sleepy little island - about an hour's boat away - has remained largely untouched. It is still populated with small local communities supported by fishing, rice farming and rubber tree plantations.
A biking tour in Koh Yao Noi is the best way to explore this charming place and to minimise your impact on it. The trip uses some small paved roads where there is minimal traffic, as well as some off-road riding on dirt tracks through jungle areas and rubber trees. This distance and terrain are not too challenging and can be covered and enjoyed by anyone with a reasonable level of fitness. The tour will pass through a small market town, rice paddies, fishing villages and areas of natural jungle rich in plant and animal life which, being on a bike, you can get closer to than would otherwise be possible.
Departure Days: Every Tuesday and Friday.
Total Distance: 30 Kilometers
Pick up Time: 07:10 - 08:40 at your hotel.
- Rawai/Nai Harn: 07:10 - 07:20
- Kata/Karon: 07:30 - 07:40
- Patong: 07:50 - 08:10
- Kamala: 08:10 - 08:20
- Surin/Bang Tao: 08:20 - 08:30
- Laguna: 08:30 - 08:40
*Note: Areas not listed above pick up is on special request only and extra charges will apply.
Drop off: Usually around 18:00 at your hotel.
- Children aged 10 years and above are welcome on the "join in" tours.
- Children younger than 10 years, ask about private family bikes tours.
Support: No mini bus/support vehicle on Koh Yao Noi.
Group Size: Minimum 2. Maximum 16.
Insurance: Limited Insurance.
- Land transfer from/to your hotel
- Boat transfer from/to Koh Yao Noi
- Trek Mountain Bike
- Drinking water
- Lunch & seasonal fruits
- English-speaking guide
- Limited Insurance
- Sports shoes suitable for cycling
- shorts or long pants
- Swim wear
- Small back pack to carry these items when cycling as our mini bus does not join us on the Island of Koh Yao Noi.
- This tour does not have any additional National Park Fees.
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.