A speedboat day tour from Phuket to Koh Rock and Koh Haa Island
Koh Rok and Koh Haa Islands are unspoilt tropical paradises near the Phi Phi Islands. Relatively unknown, compared with the more famous Koh Phi Phi, they are home to breathtaking coral reefs, long white-sand beaches and beautiful scenery.
The two large Koh Rok Islands are most remarkable for their sandy shores, where you can bask in the sun or swim in the warm turquoise waters. The Koh Haa Islands, meanwhile, are considered one of the best snorkelling sites in Thailand, with a huge array of colourful corals and marine life in their crystal-clear waters.
This trip is closed from 15 May - 30 October
due to weather condition and National Park permission.
- 3-stop snorkeling spots
06:30 - 07:30
Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
Depart from the pier
Arrived at Koh Haa Island to 1st snorkeling.
Arrived at Koh Rok Island for relaxing on the white sand beach and swimming in crystal clear water.
Lunch on Koh Rok Island and variety of drinks.
2nd Snorkeling at Siam Bay (Koh Rok Nai) to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
3rd Snorkeling at Pakrong Bay or Laemson Bay or choose alternate to relaxing on Mansai beach.
Departure from Koh Rok Island with the impression.
Arrived at the pier and transfer to your accommodation.
Note: The daily programme can change without prior notice due to weather and tide conditions.
- Roundtrip transfer in Patong, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town, Tritrang Beach and Chalong Bay
- English speaking guide
- Soft-drink, drinking water and fruits
- National park fee
- Snorkeling gear (mask, fin and life jacket)
- Full travel accident insurance coverage
Hotels in the following areas are subject to an additional charge for tranfers.
- THB 100 per person - Hotels in Nakalay / Kamala Beach / Surin Beach / Bang Tao / Laguna Zone
- THB 300 per person - Hotels in Rawai / Nai Harn / Cape Panwa / Ao Por / Layan Beach / Nai Thon / Nai Yang / Airport / Mai Khao Beach
- THB 500 per person - Hotels in Klok Kloy (Aleenta & The Hot Spring)
- Swimming suits
- Dry clothes for change
- Hat or cap