Captain Bob's Cruise - Koh Phi Phi - The party cruise by speedboat tour
Cruising on a speedboat to Maya Bay, Monkey Beach, Viking and Trong Loo Caves and Loh Samah Bay. Fun with activities and games. Plug your iPod into the the boat's sound system via Bluetooth and/or an RCA aux wire and chill with your own tunes on this Phi Phi party cruise. Enjoy sunset and beach party with BBQ dinner and free drinks.
Please be at the meeting point (Captain Bob's Cruise office) at 12:30 - 12:45. The speed boat cruise trip starts at 13:00 from Phi Phi Don Island.
From 13:00 - 19:00
- Make the short walk to our beach bar "Camp Bar" in Loh Dalum Bay to start the pre-game drinks together from 13:00 - 14:00
- Depart from the Phi Phi Don island to the Monkey Beach.
- Head across to Phi Phi Leh Island to visit Viking and Trong Loo caves.
- Go inside Pileh Lagoon for "Diaper Chilling", whilst there we also have a number of paddle boards to use.
- Visit Loh Samah Bay and then stop at Maya Bay for "The Beach" for an hour.
- Watch the sunset out in the open ocean (Low Season) or inside Wang Long Cove (High Season) before returning to the bar in Loh Dalum Bay for the after party with BBQ dinner and free drinks.
- 6 Hours from 13:00 - 19:00
- Maya Bay (The Beach)
- Monkey Beach
- Loh Samah Bay
- Pileh Lagoon
- Paddle board
- Phi Phi sunset cruise
- Lunch - Choice of chicken/veggie Fried Rice or Chicken/veggie sandwich
- Soft drinks, fruit, snacks, drinking water
- National Park fee of Maya Bay (THB 400 baht per person) is included.
- Free pictures and videos of the trip by bringing a USB or SD (or mini) card to the office the days after.
- Dry box on board for non-waterproof phones and cameras.
- Unlimited Beer, Vodka and Rum mixers for everyone before and after the cruise at the beach bar.
Notes: The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- The Krabi Regional Government has introduced a new law that no alcohol can be consumed on any boats on day trips around Koh Phi Phi National Park Area.
- Do not bring any other valuables, such as passports or jewellery, on the trip. We cannot take responsibility for them.
- Unfortunately there are no motorized transports on the island, so we can not provide any pick-up services.
Popularized by the Alex Garland book The Beach, and later the movie "The Beach", starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Maya Bay has become the most popular attraction in all of Koh Phi Phi. Once there you will find it hard to leave this stunningly beautiful bay that's sheltered by soaring cliffs and three beautiful beaches.
Loh Samah Bay
Loh Samah Bay is a very popular snorkeling spot where sharks and turtles are often spotted. It is surrounded by gigantic limestone walls with one of the prettiest beaches in all of Thailand.
Viking Cave contains 800 year old cave drawings found on the cave walls that resemble ancient Chinese sailing ships. A very significant cultural artifact that not only enthralls many tourists but it also happens to be home to a thriving bird nest soup industry. For this reason no one is allowed in the cave.
Located in Ton Sai Bay, Monkey Beach is a popular destination for tourists daring enough to get closer to wild monkeys.
Visit Pileh Lagoon for fun activities and board paddling.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.