Half Day Khao Lak Nature Tour - Canoeing in Little Amazon Takuapa, Visit Takupa Old Town and waterfall
Explore the virtually untouched wonderland of Khao Lak and get a look at the true Thailand. This educational morning tour for all ages takes in the beautiful nature and fascinating local culture of a region only a short distance from Phuket, but has remained largely unaltered by the tourism trade. Your journey will include riding a canoe through a hidden forest of Banyan trees and rainforest in Klong Sung Nae as known as Little Amazon Takuapa, seeing the local wildlife as you ride the gentle currents, as well as exploring Takuapa Old Town and the historic temple at its heart, among other amazing sights.
- Canoeing through Klong Sung Nae know as Little Amazon Takuapa
- Takuapa Old Town & Temple
- Jungle Style Lunch
09:00 - 13:30
- Pick-up from your hotel, followed by 25-minute drive to Takuapa Town.
- Explore the town and temple.
- Arrive at the pier for boarding a canoe, guided by a professional local boatman.
- Make you way gently along the river, past verdant rainforest with a wide range of reptiles and birds to be seen.
- Enjoy delicious Thai lunch at a jungle restaurant.
- Return to your hotel.
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- English-speaking guide
- All related activity fees on the programme
- Camera with waterproof bag or plastic bag
- Sun protection
- Hat or cap
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellant
- Spare clothes
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.