Full Day Khao Sok National Park Tour from Khao Lak
Explore and experience the biggest rainforest in southern Thailand. Discover the beautiful its verdant hills and limestone karsts, with the beautiful Sok River winding through its virgin jungle, filled with remarkable flora and fauna, including meeting and interacting with the elephants. You will also get to see some of the local culture and history, seeing the the true Thailand at its finest. An exciting day of adventure and exploration is waiting for you, with some really unforgettable experiences.
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Visit a local market, with a chance to see some local life and try seasonal fruits.
- Drive to the elephant camp. Enjoy elephant trekking along jungle paths, into a stream. You can also feed, touch and get photos with the elephant.
- Drive to Khao Sok Viewpoint for stunning panoramic views of the mountains.
- Stop for a restaurant for a delicious Thai lunch.
- See the national park from a breathtaking perspective as you gently canoe down the Sok River. See evergreen jungle, striking limestone cliffs and some wildlife. You can also enjoy a refreshing swim in a cool creek and swing across the river and splash into the water from a Tarzan rope.
- Drive to a Monkey Cave Temple in Phang Nga, which is inhabited by macaques.
- Visit a beautiful waterfall and enjoy another refreshing dip.
Return to hotel.
Note: We reserve the right to change the itinerary due to weather conditions, availability and flexibility of timing for elephant trekking, canoeing and other factors beyond our control. Decisions will be made in the best interests of all passengers on board and with regards to safety.
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- Tour guide
- National park fees
- Water and soft drinks
- Camera with waterproof bag or plastic bag
- Sun protection
- Hat or cap
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellant
- Spare clothes
- A bit extra cash if you want to feed the elephants after trekking.