Day trip to explore Khao Lak nature
Are you tired of ordinary tours? Our nature safari tour to Khao Lak Lamru National Park will offer you a perfect chance to explore pristine and undiscovered places around Khao Lak - off the beaten track.
- Ride on the back of an elephant the journey ventures further into the untouched Jungle environment. Our adventurous trek takes approx. 1.5 hours.
- Follow our experienced guide on a short jungle trek through Khao Lak Lamru National Park to "Hat Lek" (means a small sandy beach), a secluded beach.
- Relax during a cool bath under a "jungle shower" and fortify yourself with our tasty Thai lunch.
- Next is Bamboo rafting down the peaceful Wang Khiang Koo River, gently drifting along passing by the tropical forest landscape.
- You can get close to the turtles at the Turtle Conservation Centre in Tab Lamu
Note: Due to the weather conditions and different circumstances, we sometimes have to make changes, date amendments or cancelations to the programme. We ask for your understanding in these situations.
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- National park fees
- Life jackets (for children)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Tour guide
- Footwear suitable for trekking
- Mosquito repellent
- Camera (in a waterproof bag)
- Bathing suit