Full day tour Cheow Lan Lake in Khao Sok from Khao Lak
Discover the stunning Cheow Lan Lake, the glittering jewel at the heart of one of Thailand's most breathtaking places - Khao Sok. Surrounded by virgin rainforest and sheer limestone cliffs, the beautiful Cheow Lan Lake is formed by Rajjaprabha Dam and is surrounded by amazing sights. Explore the lake by long-tail boat and take a one-hour trek through the unspoilt countryside with an experience local ranger, who will show you one of the many caves containing striking stalactites and stalagmites. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the restaurant of the raft houses in the middle of the lake and enjoy some free time to swim in the cool, fresh water.
Available on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. All other days please contact us.
08:00 - 17:30
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Coffee break at Rock and Tree House Resort
- Long-tail boat ride on the lake
- Jungle trekking and visit cave
- Lunch on raft house in the Cheow Lan Lake
- Enjoy your relaxing time, swimming or kayaking
- Return to your hotel
Note: Please be aware, that due to weather conditions and other circumstances, there might be changes to our tour programme. In extreme cases, we even need to move the tour to another date and, in rare cases, cancel it entirely. This is done purely for your safety.
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- Long-tail boat ride
- Life vest
- National park fee
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Local ranger
- Professional tour guide
- Sun protection
- Mosquito repellant
- Hat or cap
- Camera (with waterproof case/bag)
- Comfy shoes (trekking shoes for the jungle)
- Swim wear
- Spare clothes
- Spending money
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to activity date - Full refund will be issued.